Look for the 5 Cs when picking your periodontist.
- Communication: It’s important your periodontist is in close communication with your dentist. They will need to work as a team to manage your periodontal condition and ensure long-term care. Dr Wadia has a good relationship with all her referrers and always keeps them up-to-date.
- Contactable: It’s important to pick someone who is easily contactable. Dr Wadia speaks with her patients directly and is available to call at anytime.
- Credentials: Ensure your periodontist has the required credentials. Dr Wadia is a registered periodontal specialist.
- Caring: This is especially important for nervous patients. Dr Wadia is well-known for her calming nature and ability to put nervous patients at ease.
- Comprehensive care: Ensure the periodontist is working with a team to ensure your care is comprehensive. Dr Wadia works alongside hygienists and has an after-care team to ensure the condition doesn’t reoccur once treated.